The PXP Financial Payment Provider Developer Hub
You will discover comprehensive guides and documents to assist you begin working with PXP Financial Payment provider as soon as possible, along with help in the event that you get stuck. Let us jump right in!
Take note the following terms before you begin reading the paperwork:
- Vendor: the organization attempting to sell items or solutions and PXP that is using Financial processing the matching monetary deals.
- Shop: the internet site owned by a vendor where items or solutions can be obtained to clients. a vendor may have a few shops/websites that are different.
- Client: The authorized client at a vendor’s website that is purchasing products or solutions through the vendor. The terms user and customer” are used interchangeably in this paperwork. Keep in mind that clients are connected to a vendor, maybe maybe perhaps not store.
- re Payment: A transfer of funds either from consumer to vendor, or from vendor to consumer. The definition of re re payment and “transaction” are employed interchangeably in this documents.
- Deposit: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from consumer to vendor. Also called Purchase, Buy.
- Withdrawal: Subtype of re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client. Also called Payout, Cashout. It really is relevant to merchants in Gaming and Binary Alternatives companies for instance for which clients can get winnings as an example.
- Deposit Reversal: Subtype of Payment representing a transfer of funds from merchant to client for reverting a formerly done deposit.
- Chargeback: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to consumer following the consumer has expected their bank to return a card deposit.
- Card Refund: Subtype of re re Payment representing a transfer of funds from vendor to client as being a settlement for the formerly prepared card deposit.
- Payment Method: Attribute of each and every Re Payment. Represents the mixture of transaction kind (Deposit, Withdrawal, Chargeback, Refund, etc.) and also the re payment choice online Lampasas payday loan opted for by the client, e.g. Bank card (Visa), Paypal, Paysafecard, etc.
- Payment Provider: the celebration that is 3rde.g. a business like Paypal, a bank, another PSP, third party Acquirer) which holds the consumer funds and certainly will accept the deal, with matching credit/debit after the approval. a repayment technique may be supported by/implemented via 2 or maybe more re payment providers ( ag e.g. Visa Deposit via PXP Financial Acquiring, via AIBMS, Wirecard or any other third party acquirers).
- Payment Account: the client recognition information at the provider for a particular payment method, e.g. card details, bank details, etc.
Payments are produced in PXP Financial Payment provider simply by using one of many after integration options:
- Redirect Integration: the client is rerouted to PXP Financial Hosted Payment Pages for going into the re payment information. Almost all of our direct merchants utilize this integration choice.
- Backend2Backend Integration: the consumer gets in the re payment information regarding the vendor’s internet site which causes a server-to-server call to PXP Financial Payment provider API to start the re re payment. The Backend2Backend Integration choice provides the vendor the chance to generate the Payment UI on it’s own also to invoke the backend API for initiating payments. Lovers and merchants with built-in payment that is hosted make use of this integration choice.
Both in full instances, following the re payment happens to be triggered a notification may be delivered from PXP Financial Payment provider to a vendor endpoint indicating what’s the processing status associated with re re payment. Instead, the vendor application can invoke lots of API means of retrieving re re re payment details, performing actions that are additional a repayments, etc.
PXP Financial has APIs that is several available merchants:
- Payment Service v3: an XML POST API could be the API that is standard offered merchants for Redirect and Backend2Backend Integration.
- Payment Service v4: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality associated with Direct Post Integration.
- Payment Service v5: a REST/JSON API containing only functionality associated with individual enrollment.
- Payment Service v6: a REST/JSON API supporting functionality that is additional vendor onboarding.
Variations are complementary
Please be aware that more recent variations usually do not completely change older variations, in particular v4 and v5 contain just functionality that is specific usually do not fully replace v3.